Dinner at La Massa
Staying at La Massa always (hopefully) means having a wonderful time, relaxing, interesting and plenty to see and do.
For many people, food and wine is a central feature of their stay in Tuscany, the wonderful ingredients, the wineries, the olive oil produced on the doorstep. Here at La Massa, we are right in the middle of wonderful food supplies and we like nothing better than sourcing the very best for you and preparing a special dinner here on our wonderful La Massa Terrace.
We can do this for two to five or even six people and we charge a very reasonable figure per person which is generally around € 35.00. This includes a meal of several courses with our well-appreciated La Massa House wine and typically this will include the following:
- A selection of appetisers with a pre-dinner aperitif
- Antipasti – perhaps a selection of local cooked meats, cheeses, crostini etc
- A pasta course – often fresh Pici or tagliatelle with a variety of sauces
- Main course – perhaps peposo – a rich and peppery Florentine meat dish
- Cheese course – served with interesting Tuscan relishes
- Desert – often the famous La Massa pavlova
- Selection of digestives
Prior to dinner we always discuss particular likes and dislikes of the party but the final menu will tend to depend on the following:
- What is in season – we see that it is essential to buy and serve food which is in season
- According to shopping – we always look for the best quality ingredients.
We would love to prepare dinner for you – this is always a very popular event.